The Sealing Reliability Engineering Process Technician will apply engineering theory and program management principles to processes related to customer interfaced sealing reliability improvement programs. Such programs will include:
- Mechanical seal failure evaluation and documentation
- Mean time between replacement program management
- Sealing application survey program management
- Engineering CAD/CAM support
Limited overnight travel will be required.
- Compile and evaluate statistical data to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products and programs.
- Study methods of operation to establish standards and improve efficiency.
- Read process and specification data to verify that records adhere to quality assurance specifications.
- Evaluate data and write reports to validate or indicate deviation from existing standards.
Positive Qualifications (but not all required)
- Experience working as an Engineering Technician.
- Strong analytical, mechanical, and solution driven skills.
- Good communication skills (both verbally and in writing).
- Ability to identify and correct conditions needing improvement.
- Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
- Demonstrated reliability.
- A work history that demonstrates the ability to set or exceed goals.
High school diploma or GED equivalent required. Completion of an apprenticeship program, certified technical program, or two- or four-year engineering degree preferred.
- Medical/dental/vision insurance
- Company paid life, short-term and long-term insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous matching
- Vacation time
- Personal/sick time
- Profit sharing
SEPCO is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, national origin, age, pregnancy, genetic information, disability, protected veteran/military status or any other protected characteristic.
Must be able to pass a preemployment drug screen and a criminal background check
Email resume and references to Jean Ziegert.