Pulp and Paper News Roundup: April 2021
The top pulp and paper news stories from April include: why OCC will be in high demand, why there’s no decrease in demand for recovered paper, and the launch of a new interactive portal for consumers to purchase FSC-certified goods.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- Q&A: Why OCC Will Be In High Demand as a ‘Global Commodity’
- No Lack of Demand for Recovered Paper
- FSC Launches Interactive Portal for Consumers to Shop FSC-Certified Products
- U.S. Containerboard Production Increased Nine Percent in March 2021
- Total U.S. Boxboard Monthly Production Essentially Flat in March 2021
- Total U.S. Packaging Papers & Specialty Packaging Shipments Increased Three Percent in March 2021
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Decreased 20 Percent in March 2021
- ND Paper Starts-up New Recycled Pulping Operation in Old Town, Maine
Read our March Pulp and Paper Roundup here.