Pulp and Paper News Roundup: April 2022
Happy April! For this installment of our pulp and paper news roundup series, we’re including stories like an increase in total U.S. printing-writing paper shipments, why box buys should be indexing their packaging costs, and why market pulp prices have remained high.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- Domtar Says A62 Paper Machine at Ashdown Mill Has Resumed Full Operation
- MIDLAND Announces Strategic Acquisition of J.Schmid
- US Northern Bleached Softwood Kraft Surges $100 with Little Relief in Supply Chain
- WestRock to Close Panama City, Florida, Containerboard Mill
- Saica Group Starts Production at Its New Corrugated Packaging Plant in Ohio
- 10 Interesting Facts About the Current Global Tissue Market
- Georgia-Pacific Opens Two New Facilities to Manufacture Recyclable Padded Mailers
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Increased by One Percent in March 2022
- Why Box Buyers Should Index Packaging Costs
- Why Have Market Pulp Prices Continued to Remain So High?