Pulp and Paper News Roundup: May 2022
Happy May! We’re continuing our pulp and paper news roundups with this month’s installment of what’s happening across the industry. Some of these stories include: an increase in total U.S. containerboard production, an increase in total U.S. boxboard production, and a new 150,000-square-foot facility opening in Pennsylvania.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- Total U.S. Containerboard Production Increased Two Percent in Q1 2022
- Georgia-Pacific to Invest $50 Million in Upgrades to Its Muskogee Tissue Mill
- Total U.S. Boxboard Production in Q1 2022 Increased Two Percent
- Overview of Current Tissue Markets and the Forces that Will Shape the Next 5 Years
- Ox Industries Acquires 150,000 Square Foot Facility in Pennsylvania
- Pressure mounts on Russian containerboard market
- Resolute Reaches Labor Agreement-in-Principle with Seven Canadian Pulp and Paper Mills
- Could Paraguay Become a New Frontrunner in the Pulp & Paper Industry?
- What’s influencing global paper packaging price trends?