Pulp and Paper News Roundup: July 2021
We’ve gathered some of the top pulp and paper news stories from July to contribute to the spread industry knowledge and contribute to networking within the market.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- Pregis to Invest $14 Million in New Production Facility for Recyclable All-Paper Cushioned Mailers
- Ocean Freight Rates Are Skyrocketing; What Does It Mean for Global P&P Producers?
- Global Demand for Recovered Fiber Is Escalating, but Nations with Surpluses May Soon Be Unwilling to Share
- European Paper Industry Delivers on Emission Reduction and Recycling Commitments
- Ahlstrom-Munksjö and Via Separations Partner with U.S. Department of Energy to Enable Energy Efficiency
- New Sustainability Initiative from the Paper and Packaging Board Emphasizes Recycling and Healthy Forests
Read our June Pulp and Paper Roundup here.