Pulp and Paper News Roundup: June 2021
We’ve gathered some of the top pulp and paper news stories from June to help spread industry knowledge and contribute to networking within the market. This month’s top stories include a U.S.-based tissue mill closing, a projected increase in OCC prices, and the unfortunate spread of misinformation regarding forestry and wood biomass.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- Clearwater Paper Announces Closure of Neenah, Wisconsin Tissue Mill
- International Paper Completes the Sale of Its Corrugated Packaging Business in Turkey
- Paper Mills Foresee Higher OCC Prices This Year
- Export Critical for European Scrap Paper
- Inaccurate Portrayals of Forestry & Wood Biomass Persist
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Increased 11 Percent in May 2021
- New Study Says Folding Carton Packaging Market Set to Boom to $172 Billion in 2026
Read our May Pulp and Paper Roundup here.