Pulp and Paper News Roundup: September 2021
We’ve gathered some of the top pulp and paper news stories from September, which include: determining if the delta variant of COVID-19 could create a paper shortage and a major grocery store chain switching to pulp paper for its egg cartons.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- Britain’s Creaking Recycling System Could Cost Economy Billions of Pounds
- Kemira to Increase Prices of Process and Functional Chemistries Globally for Paper Industry
- Wegmans Supermarkets Switches to Paper Pulp Cartons for Its Eggs
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Increased 14 Percent in August 2021
- Strong Domestic Box Demand Keeps OCC Prices Up
- Could the Delta Variant Create a Paper Shortage?
Read our August Pulp and Paper Roundup here.