Pulp and Paper News Roundup: August 2021
We’ve gathered some of the top pulp and paper news stories from August, which include: a new recycled container board mill being built in Kentucky, an increase in printing and writing paper shipments, and a new study detailing that customers underestimate the recycling rate of paper products.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- Pratt to Build New $400 Million Recycled Containerboard Mill in Kentucky
- Is Printing and Writing Making a Comeback?
- Maine’s New EPR Fee Could Set Precedent for Packagers
- Amcor to Invest $35 Million in Two New Innovation Centers in Asia and Europe
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Increased Five Percent in July 2021
- Rising Shipping Costs Are Impacting Chinese Containerboard Imports
- New Study Reveals Consumers Underestimate the Great Recycling Rate of Paper
Read our July Pulp and Paper Roundup here.