Pulp and Paper News Roundup: October 2020
Need the latest pulp and paper industry news and information on emerging technologies? Look no further.
Tried and true technology to enhance reliability and extend equipment life for many industries, including pulp and paper, is critical for successful operations.
We’ve collected some of the top pulp and paper news stories from October. Check them out below!
- Port Hawkesbury Paper Celebrates 8 Years of Operation
- Cascades Launches 100% Recycled and Recyclable Thermoformed Cardboard Food Tray
- AF&PA Urges Governor Murphy to Issue a Conditional Veto on New Jersey’s Paper Bag Ban
- Cascades to Close Tissue Manufacturing and Converting Operations at Ransom and Pittston Plants in Pennsylvania
- Finnish Forest Industries Federation to Discontinue Collective Bargaining Role in Finnish Labour Market
- U.S. Containerboard Production Increased Four Percent in September 2020
- Total U.S. Packaging Papers & Specialty Packaging Shipments Increased Fourteen Percent in September 2020
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Decreased 21% in September 2020
- Russian President Vladimir Putin Calls for Log Export Ban by 2022
Read our previous Pulp and Paper Roundup here.