Pulp and Paper News Roundup: December 2020
Looking for the latest pulp and paper industry news and information on emerging technologies? Your search is over!
To contribute to the spread of industry knowledge, we’ve collected some of the top pulp and paper news stories from December.
But what do seals have to do with paper production? Tested and perfected seal technology not only enhances overall system reliability, but it extends equipment life for many essential industries, including pulp and paper.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- Tough Time to Transport Recovered Paper
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Decreased 24 Percent in November 2020
- U.S. Containerboard Production Increased Two Percent in November 2020
- Total U.S. Packaging Papers & Specialty Packaging Shipments Increased Nine Percent in November 2020
- Total U.S. Boxboard Monthly Production Decreased Two Percent in November 2020
- Domestic Demand Stays Steady Boxes and Containerboard
Read our previous Pulp and Paper Roundup here.