Pulp and Paper News Roundup: November 2020
Looking for the latest pulp and paper industry news and information on emerging technologies? We’ve got you covered.
Tested and perfected seal technology not only enhances overall system reliability, but it extends equipment life for many essential industries, including pulp and paper.
To contribute to the spread of industry knowledge, we’ve collected some of the top pulp and paper news stories from November. Check them out below!
- Ox Industries to Open New Converting Plant in Sturgis, Michigan
- Molded Pulp’s Sustainability Benefits to Drive Robust Growth in Packaging Markets Through 2024
- Coca-Cola Announces First-Generation Prototype of Its Recyclable Paper Bottle
- China Promotes Transition from Coal to Gas Power; How Will it Impact Pulp and Paper?
- Domestic Demand Stays Steady for Recovered Paper
- Georgia-Pacific Earns Leadership Award from Forest Stewardship Council for Responsible Sourcing and Forest Management
Read our October Pulp and Paper Roundup here.