Pulp and Paper News Roundup: January 2022
Happy New Year! We’re kicking off 2022 with another pulp and paper industry news roundup from January. Some of these stories include: an record set in the U.S. for containerboard production, a fire at a historic UK paper mill, and a list of North America’s largest recovered paper consumers.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- How Foreign Investment is Reshaping the North American Pulp and Paper Industry
- List: North America’s Largest Recovered Paper Consumers
- Ox Industries Acquires Tube and Core Producer York Industries in South Carolina
- Green Bay Packaging to Build New 600,000 sq. ft. Corrugator Plant in Fort Worth, Texas
- CPH Group Stops Paper and Packaging Production Following Cyberattack
- What Graphic Packaging’s Investment Means for the Industry
- U.S. Paper Industry Reaches Record for Containerboard Production in 2021
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Essentially Flat in December 2021
- Total U.S. Packaging Papers & Specialty Packaging Shipments One Percent in December 2021
- Historic Frogmore Paper Mill in the UK Damaged by Fire
- Total U.S. Boxboard Production in Q4 2021 Increased Two Percent Compared to Q4 2020