Pulp and Paper News Roundup: February 2020
Are you involved in the pulp and paper industry? Looking to improve the reliability of your mill? Need the latest pulp and paper news information on emerging technologies?
Look no further.
For more than 40 years, we’ve developed tried and true products to enhance reliability and extend equipment life for the pulp and paper industry. In an effort to share knowledge and advance the industry, we’ve collected some of the top pulp and paper news stories from this month. Check them out below.
- Paper Receipts Remain Essential Choice for Shoppers Following the EU BPA Ban
- Pratt Industries Executive Chairman Says Company Will Build Two Recycled Containerboard Mills in the U.S.
- Georgia-Pacific to Invest $145 Million in Expansion of Darlington, SC, Dixie Plate and Bowl Operations
Ahlstrom-Munksjö Develops Certified Release Base Papers
- Boise Paper Announces Sponsorship of Nation-Wide Literacy Organization ‘Reach Out and Read’
- International Paper Announces Vision 2030 Goals Focused on Building a Better Future for People, the Planet and the Company