Pulp and Paper News Roundup: April 2020
We’ve collected some of the top news stories from this month in an effort to share knowledge and advance the pulp and paper industry. Some of these topics include the industry’s reaction to the COVID-19 pandemic, recovered paper news, and the important role supply chain plays in the industry. Check them out below!
- Domtar Announces Temporary Idling of Paper Capacity to Address COVID-19 Related Business Impact
- Appvion Announces FDA Certification for the Manufacture of Food Packaging
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Decreased Four Percent in March 2020
- Recovered Paper Prices in the U.S. Spike in April
- Northern Pulp Prepared to Invest in Modernizing Mill and Revitalizing Nova Scotia’s Forestry Sector
- Case Paper Acquires Laminating and Coating Facility in the Midwest
- PSI Says South Korean Government Ramps Up Recovered Fiber Inspections
- Supply Chain Data: A Critical Business Component for Navigating Uncertainty
- Top 5 Methods In Minimizing Costs Of Pulp And Paper Production Industry
This link will take you to the March 2020 Pulp and Paper Roundup.