Pulp and Paper News Roundup: February 2021
Now that we’ve wrapped up February, it’s time for another Pulp and Paper News Roundup! We’ve collected some of the top pulp and paper news stories from February to contribute to the spread of industry knowledge.
This month’s top stories include a rise in demand for tissue paper, the economics of pulpwood supply, and recovered paper industry analysis.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- Demand for Tissue Paper Growing in China
- The Economics of Pulpwood Supply: New Markets are Essential
- Expert Explains Why OCC Prices are Bucking Expectations
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Decreased 25 Percent in January 2021
- Corrugated Equipment Market Projected to Exceed $282.3 Million by 2027
- Total U.S. Packaging Papers & Specialty Packaging Shipments Increased Two Percent in January 2021
- What does President Biden’s ’30×30? Order Aim to Protect?
- European Paper Industry Welcomes Revamped EU Trade Policy’s Support to Green and Digital Transitions
Read our January Pulp and Paper Roundup here.