Pulp and Paper News Roundup: January 2021
It’s a new year, which means a new year of monthly pulp and paper industry news roundups!
We’ve collected some of the top pulp and paper news stories from January to contribute to the spread of industry knowledge.
You may be wondering what seals have to do with pulp and paper production. Not only does successful seal technology not only enhances overall system reliability, but it extends equipment life for many essential industries, including pulp and paper.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- Glatfelter to Acquire Georgia-Pacific’s U.S. Nonwovens Business for $175 Million
- Motion Industries Breaks Ground For New Facility in Alabama
- Is Fiber-Based Food Packaging a New Golden Opportunity for Specialty Papers?
- Global Wood Fiber Price Indices Moved Up in the 3Q/2020, Mainly Driven by Weaker US Dollar
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Decreased 26 Percent in December 2020
- Total U.S. Boxboard Monthly Production Increased Five Percent in December 2020
- International Paper to Invest $52 Million in Efficiency Projects at Bogalusa Mill in Louisiana
- Mainstream Pine Products to Build New $90 Million Crude Tall Oil Biorefinery in South Carolina
Read our previous Pulp and Paper Roundup here.