Pulp and Paper News Roundup: October 2021
We’ve gathered some of the top pulp and paper news stories from October, which include: a price increase in softwood fibers, discussing how China’s energy crisis will impact its pulp and paper industry, and analyzing a decrease in total U.S. printing-writing paper shipments.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- Softwood Fiber Saw Higher Price Increases Worldwide than Hardwood
- Are More Paper Companies Incorporating Non-Wood Pulps?
- How Will China’s Energy Crisis Impact its Pulp & Paper Industry?
- Valmet to Supply Pratt Industries with New Recycled Containerboard Machine in Henderson, Kentucky
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Decreased Four Percent in September 2021
- U.S. Containerboard Production Increased Nine Percent in 3Q 2021
Read our September Pulp and Paper Roundup here.