Pulp and Paper News Roundup: November 2021
We’ve gathered some of the top pulp and paper news stories from November, which include: plans to build a new corrugated paper mill in Vietnam, an increase in overall printing-writing paper shipments, and the state of recovered paper inventories.
Learn more about what’s been going on in the pulp and paper industry below!
- Sonoco Expanding Residential Recycling of Its “EnviroCan” Paper Containers in the U.S.
- Intergraf Says Sudden Energy Surcharges Putting European Printing Industry at Risk
- Rengo Announces Plans to Build New Containerboard Mill in Vietnam
- FEFCO Launches Corrugated Packaging Recyclability Guidelines
- Understanding Consumer Perceptions about the Paper Industry
- Recovered Paper Inventories Fill Up at Domestic Mills
- Total U.S. Printing-Writing Paper Shipments Increased One Percent in October 2021
- How Is Amazon Responding to the Booming Corrugated Demand?
Read our October Pulp and Paper Roundup here.