General Terms and Conditions
- Minimum Order Charge: $50 net value per order, $15.00 Net value per item.
- Freight: F.O.B. shipping point.
- Terms of Payment: Net 30 days. These terms supersede any others as final.
- Standard Items: Products listed in this price schedule are standard, except those noted by an asterisk.
- Special Handling: Any shipments requiring special handling or delivery will be subject to a service charge. A $5.00 charge will apply to all shipments for handling and insurance.
- Special Packaging: All prices are based on regular commercial packaging for domestic shipment. Any special packaging requested is at the buyer’s expense.
Returned Good Policy
- Only materials purchased within the prior 12 months will be accepted. All invoice numbers and purchase order numbers must be cited for the items purchased.
- All material to be returned is subject to inspection by a rep- resentative of SEPCO before a Returned Goods Authorization (RMA) is issued. NOTE: Field inspection by a SEPCO represen- tative and resulting RMA does not constitute a guarantee that credit will be issued partially or fully.
- Returned goods are to be delivered prepaid to SEPCO’s designated point, FOB destination, undamaged, identifiable, and in resalable condition as determined by Sealing Equipment Products Company.
- An RMA number must be obtained from SEPCO’s Inside Sales Department before goods will be accepted by SEPCO. The RMA number must be displayed in the outside of the shipping container.
- The minimum value of each item must be $15.00.
- If credit is issued, it will be for the lowest price in effect for the previous 12-month period unless the purchase price can be substantiated.
- If determined at SEPCO’s sole discretion that the goods are returnable, a 15% handling charge will apply to all goods returned to SEPCO, except mechanical seals and mechanical seal repair parts, for which a 25% handling charge will apply.
Sealing Equipment Products Co., Inc. (“Seller”) warrants that products designed and manufactured by Seller are free from defects in material and workmanship at the time of initial delivery, subject to the other provisions of this Limited Warranty. Seller will, at its option, repair, replace or refund the invoice price of any such product found by Seller’s representative to be defective in material or workmanship at the time of initial delivery, provided that Seller receives written notice specifying the defect within one year after Seller ships the product.
This limited warranty does not cover: (a) products which have not been installed, operated and maintained in accordance with Seller’s service recommendations and technical advice; (b) products not manufactured by Seller which are supplied by Seller on special order; (c) products which are repaired without using original Seller parts; or (d) transportation or delivery to Seller’s facility or the customer’s location. Seller’s service recommendations and technical advice are believed to be reliable, but Seller makes no warranty, expressed or implied, regarding such recommendations or advice, and does not warrant any products for any speci c service or length of time.
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ANY OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED ABOVE, NO EMPLOYEE, AGENT OR REPRESENTATIVE OF SELLER IS AUTHORIZED TO EXTEND ANY WARRANTY ON SELLER’S BEHALF.
REMEDIES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY ARE EXPRESSLY LIMITED AS SPECIFIED ABOVE, AND ANY CLAIMS FOR OTHER LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS FROM FAILURE OF ANY PRODUCT TO OPERATE FOR ANY PERIOD OF TIME, OTHER ECONOMIC OR MORAL LOSS, OR DIRECT, IMMEDIATE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE) ARE EXPRESSLY EXCLUDED.
- All packings are priced per pound.
- All packing weights are approximate and may vary.
- For special or speci ed lengths, add 10%.
- Many other sizes and styles are available, such as #1, ML1, #2GT, ML5, #6, #7, #9, ML9, ML10, #163, #204, #304, #305, #2225, #2260. Please contact Customer Service at 800-633-4770.
- Braided packing available in Spiral Pack form is the same price per pound as shown under each individual style number.
- SEPCO manufactures packing to the tolerances established by the Fluid Sealing Association.
- SEPCO reserves the right to ship + or – 10%.
- All prices are subject to change without notice.