Pulp and Paper News Roundup: July 2020
Need the latest pulp and paper industry news and information on emerging technologies?
We’ve got you covered.
For more than 40 years, we’ve developed tried and true products to enhance reliability and extend equipment life for many industries, including pulp and paper. In an effort to share knowledge and advance the industry, we’ve collected some of the top pulp and paper news stories from July. Check them out below.
- SAGE Advises Single Use Paper Towels Should Be Used In Public Washrooms to Help Control COVID-19
- Economic Trends in the U.S. Northeast Forest Industry
- Hood Container to Invest $50 Million in Upgrade Projects at St. Francisville Paper Mill in Louisiana
- Total U.S. Packaging Papers & Specialty Packaging Shipments Increased Four Percent in June 2020
- Thermal Printing Market Growth Predicted at Over 7% Through 2026
- Pulpwood and Wood Fuel Prices in the US South
Read the June 2020 Pulp and Paper Roundup here.